These sheet grippers are the perfect answer to keep your sheets in place where you want them. They are a great solution to keep sheets in place between shere changes and also benefit those that like the sensory feedback that tightly tucked in sheets can provide.
A great solution for both kids, adults and elderly alike.
These will help:
— to keep the bottom sheet in place after you have made the bed, ensuring it doesn’t come away from the mattress accidentally as you sleep or rest.
— to keep your top sheet tightly in place, so that you stay cocooned in the sheets throughout the night.
— support sensory feedback for those with anxiety, autism, intellectual disabilities and other disabilities.
— make it easier for kids to make their own beds each morning with support to keeping the bedding in place.
Size: 15.5cm (H) x 9.5cm (D) x 3cm (W)
Weight: 130 grams
Package Contains: 4x Mattress Devices + 4x Clips
How to use:
1. Lift the mattress to slide the mattress clip into place - at the top & bottom + left & right side of the bed.
2. Make the bed as usual, wrapping the bottom or top sheet over the top of the mattress clips.
3. Attach the securement pin in place over the sheet by locating the attachment point and fixing the sheet into place through that pin securing sheets in place.
4. Do this for all x4 pins to secure the sheet in place.
5. Sorted. Remove the pin + sheet when next ready to change the bedding. Mattress clips can stay in place.